FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
General information about 123Guestbook.com
- I have a question or comment about my guestbook, what do I do?
- I want an ad-free guestbook, is this possible?
- Is your service really for free?
- Abuse / Complaint
You may contact us using the contact form.
Yes, we offer ad-free guestbooks. If you haven't got a 123guestbook yet, go to the signup page and create a new guestbook. Afterwards, go to the upgrade page and make your guestbook ad-free. more information »
Yes, all our services are 100% for free and will remain so in the future. The costs of running this service will be paid by showing relevant advertisement on your guestbook. We will never use your e-mail address or the ones from your visitors for any form of spam.
For complaints about (allegedly) unlawful content in a 123guestbook.com guestbook, please send us the following information:
- Your name, contact and address information or that of your representative
- A detailed description of your complaint
- The URL of the guestbook your complaint is regarding
- The page number, name, date + time and exact contents of the message(s) your complaint is regarding
- The page number, name, date + time and exact contents of the message(s) you have placed in the guestbook to notify the guestbook owner about the misconduct
- The police case number and contact information, if available